Buyer 4.0 SALES CONVERSATION MODELS
Improved excellence and performance in selling through new conversation skills and through a higher level of expertise in managing hybrid sales processes using digital communication formats.
85% of the decision-makers do not see their expectations fulfilled in conversations with sellers and 90% of the conversations do not manage to address what is most important for the buyer. (Forrester Research)
The CONSEQUENCE: Salespeople loose attractiveness and struggle to significantly influence sales processes in today’s sales scenarios with modern decision-makers.
Through newly acquired CONVERSATIONAL COMPETENCES the CHANGE AGENT © is able to push new business with existing and new potential customers, to expand cross- and up-selling and to successfully launch new products on the market. Key are the innovated DISC CONVERSATION MODELS, which are strictly tailored to the mindset of today’s buyers and their changed decision-making and buying habits.
HOWs: Buyer 4.0 DISC Conversation Models to generate new business with existing and prospective new customers.
- the new Buyer 4.0 – Mindset and expectations
- the modern Buyer Journey
- the CODE I 21 Sales Cockpit ©
- the new Decision-making Code of todays Buyers
- the Buyer 4.0 Design Points
- the CODE I 21 Four Sector Conversation Model ©
- the CODE I 21 Storyboards ©
- the CODE I 21 DISC Dialogue Models ©
- the Conversation Tools
- the Dialogue Elements
- the CODE I 21 Value-Chain ©
- Moderation and presentation techniques
A joint collaboration process involving management and the design team, various business scenarios and product cases are developed to be used in the role plays in order to make the first experience with the new concepts as realistic as possible. Training “near-the-job” the motto to start the TRANSITION from the very beginning.
Salespersons learn and practice how to ...
- use new CONVERSATION MODELS to address the changing buying behavior and the new decision-making practices of Buyer 4.0,
- recognize the Buyer’s BUYING STATUS and position in his BUYER JOURNEY,
- create and tailor the appropriate CONVERSATION CONCEPTS and STORYBOARDS,
- open the conversation by teaching relevant INSIGHTS,
- take the lead in the conversation through the use of value-based CONVERSATION TOOLS,
- influencing and lead the Buyer through CONDITIONING TECHNIQUES to towards our product portfolio,
- outline the MAIN BUYING CRITERIA ,
- create a solution linked to the MAPPING TABLEAU,
- specify the VALUE of your offering including highlighting the economical impacts in a joint discovery journey with the decision-maker,
- develop quantified BUYING VISIONS and
- illustrate results with special WHITEBOARD and STORYTELLING TECHNIQUES,
- finally qualify the Buyer and
- define the FOLLOW-UP or in a more complex sale the EVALUATION PROCESS to finish the conversation with a CALL-TO-ACTION.
This program is part of the Digital Learning Circle and provides the below listed training types and transition modules.