BUYER 4.0 SALES
CODE I 21 Frontline Sales Conversations
The training is designed to elevate salespeople's conversational skills to a new level in order to exactly match the mindset of today's decision-makers by using new skills and techniques and to best prepare themselves for the NEW WORLD with hybrid sales processes and digital communication formats.
85% of the decision-makers do not see their expectations fulfilled in conversations with sellers and 9 out of 10 conversations do not manage to address what is most important to the buyer. (Forrester Research)
The CONSEQUENCE: Salespeople are losing their attractiveness and struggle to significantly impact sales processes in today’s buying environments dealing with modern decision-makers.
Through new competencies and strategies in sales conversations, salespeople are able to successfully meet the challenges in 21st century selling, consistently differentiate themselves from their competitors, and significantly improve their performance.
NEW WORLD. NEW SKILLS.
- the new Buyer 4.0 – Mindset and expectations
- the modern Buyer Journey
- the CODE I 21 Sales Cockpit ©
- the new Decision-making Code of todays Buyers
- the Buyer 4.0 Design Points
- the CODE I 21 Four Sector Conversation Model ©
- the CODE I 21 Storyboards ©
- the CODE I 21 DISC Dialogue Models ©
- the Conversation Tools
- the Dialogue Elements
- the Messaging Statements
- the CODE I 21 Value-Chain ©
- Moderation skills
- Presentation techniques
In agreement with the management and the design team, various business and product scenarios are defined to be used during the role plays in order to make the first experiences with the new concepts as realistic and authentic as possible. Training “near-the-job” to start TRANSITION from the very beginning.
Salespersons learn and practice how to ...
- use new CONVERSATION MODELS to address the changing buying behavior and the new decision-making practices of Buyer 4.0,
- recognize the Buyer’s BUYING STATUS and position in their BUYER JOURNEY,
- create and tailor the appropriate CONVERSATION CONCEPTS and STORYBOARDS,
- open the conversation by teaching relevant INSIGHTS,
- take the lead in the conversation through the use of value-based CONVERSATION TOOLS,
- influencing and lead the Buyer through CONDITIONING TECHNIQUES to towards our product and portfolio,
- outline the MAIN BUYING CRITERIA ,
- create a solution linked to the MAPPING TABLEAU,
- specify the VALUE of your offering including highlighting the economical impacts in a joint discovery journey with the decision-maker,
- develop quantified BUYING VISIONS and
- illustrate results with special WHITEBOARD and STORYTELLING TECHNIQUES,
- finally qualify the Buyer and
- define the FOLLOW-UP or in a more complex sale the EVALUATION PROCESS to finish the conversation with a CALL-TO-ACTION.
With the new BUYER 4.0 CONVERSATION MODELS, salespeople exactly meet the expectations of modern decision-makers, stand out from the bulk of traditional product and solution sellers and, as a result, increase their performance, conversion and final success rate.
This program is part of the Digital Learning Circle and provides the below listed training types and transition modules.