GET MORE INSIGHTS AND SEE HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT.
Many companies see the opportunity to boost their sales engine through new concepts and strategies. These companies are looking for ways to:
- Increase performance,
- Improve efficiency and profitability and
- Differentiate through an innovative sales process.
This is the main reason why we have developed the 1-day Evaluation Workshop. In this workshop you will learn more about the CODE | 21© Skills, Methods, Tools and the Sales-Enablement approach. After having walked through these set of new concepts you will be able to assess the value and potential of the Code | 21© methodology for your company and make the right decision – with no risk.
KEY POINTS AND SPECIAL FOCUS:
- Why is the Leadership team required to upskill their sales engine?
- What is new and different in a ‚sales system‘ designed for the 21st. Century?
- What do the new action and decision patterns of Buyer 4.0 look like?
- What new challenges do buyers and markets present today?
- What do the new sales roles and skill sets look like?
- How do you effectively develop high-quality leads in today‘s markets? (LeadFactory©)
- What should a Conversation Modeling System© include in order to systematically generate demand?
- Which tools can be used in order to control the sales cycle and how can your sellers effectively differentiate against your competitors?
- Which closing strategies should be applied in order to avoid „No-Decision“ outcomes?
- Which negotiation approach should your sellers apply in order to minimize discounts while negotiating?
- What does a highly effective sales enablement concept helps to quickly implement the new selling skills and leverage the performance of the whole sales organization?
- What are the Best Practices in order to successfully implement a Performance initiative?
At the end of the day, you will be able to assess the value of the methodology for your company, articulate and quantify the benefits you can expect, and decide, whether or not you want to go further.
What does a typical Performance Initiative look like!
Take a look at the structure of a typical program with the steps and activities you could initiate.