THE ALTERNATIVE TO ATTENDING AN EVALUATION WORKSHOP:
A company-internal SALES AUDIT with the sales leadership team
This assessment format is in particular relevant if you are already aware of particular challenges and want to discuss specific solution alternatives with your peers and colleagues.
O U R P R O P O S I T I O N:
Conduct a thorough performance analysis of your current organization and define the options and strategies required to succeed in today‘s Buyer 4.0 markets. The starting point of the analysis is your current sales process, strategies and behaviors – and how they compare to the tools and methodologies required to successfully sell in today‘s Buyer 4.0 environment. During the analysis, you will discover how the new sales roles can be equipped with the right set of skills and tools to address the new market paradigms.
The Workshop includes the same topics as the assessment workshop and extrapolates the new strategies on your specific situation and your current sales organization. The workshop also covers sales management, reporting and forecasting, as well as pipeline management.
Explore your possibilities and decide how you could benefit from a new methodology.
KEY POINTS OF THE EXECUTIVE WORKSHOP:
- Where do you stand today with your sales organization?
- Where do you have potential for growth?
- What can you expect from a new methodology?
- What financial return can you expect?
- How much would you have to invest?
- Evaluieren Sie die vier neuen Skill-Sets für Buyer 4.0 Märkte inklusive der Sales-Enablement-Instrumentarien.
- Assessment of the four new skill sets for Buyer 4.0 markets including the Sales enablement tools.
- Assess the key tools and concepts.
- Discover the different implementation alternatives.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to decide whether it makes sense to go ahead, which financial benefits you can expect from the initiative and how to implement it most effectively!
What Benefits can You Expect?
See which benefits you can achieve by aligning your sales sales engine to the new market paradigms and to the new behaviors and buying patterns of Buyer 4.0.