CONVERSATION & SALES TRAININGS
MASTER THE 21st CENTURY BUYING ENVIRONMENT
Selling and winning in a buyer-driven digitalized world
... most sellers got stuck.
More than 70% of sellers are still in the ordinary “Product Selling Mode” (CSO Insights) following a classic sales cycle and using traditional sales conversation models.
The Truth Is ... !
Sellers limit both their performance and the same time the potential of their company.
Provide your sales teams with skills and tools they need to compete effectively in changing markets with new business practices and new communication styles, and to precisely address the changing buying behavior of modern decision-makers through new competencies.
See more in our videocast series, “The Future of Sales Conversations.”
THE CONVERSATION MODELING SYSTEM ©
"Go for the New Level of Sales Conversations"
MASTERING THE 21st CENTURY BUYING ENVIRONMENT
- The focus is on a 4-sector DIALOGUE MODE, which is structured in line with the changed decision-making process of the Buyer 4.0. This ensures that the conversation is precisely aligned with the demands and expectations of today’s decision-makers. (85% dilemma)
- The center of the new conversation style build new CONTENTS, tools and lines of argumentation (Value Chain©) that are aligned with economical effects and financial impacts in order to address the new MINDSET of modern decision-makers and in this way systematically generate resonance and make sure to differentiate from competition.
- Through individual STORYBOARDS providing different entry points, which are chosen differently depending on the customer’s buying status and his position in the BUYER JOURNEY, the conversation is ideally aligned with his situational expectations.
- With the DIALOGUE FRAMEWORK, a POOL of special Buyer 4.0 conversation tools and dialogue elements, it is possible to create appropriate conversation formats in accordance to the intention of the meeting and the SELLERS’ ROLE depending on the SALESMODEL practiced. This offers all the freedom needed to map the different sales methods in an organization, so that each unit can develop its optimal conversational competence and perform at its best.
By using an appropriate SALES ENABLEMENT, managers can minimize ramp-up times, organize global rollouts in an easy and efficient way and achieve the intended performance ad hoc – Anyone. Anywhere.
NEXT LEVEL BUYER 4.0 FRONTLINE CONVERSATIONS
VALUE SELLING | CONSULTATIVE SELLING | SOLUTION SELLING
TRANSACTIONAL SELLING | COMMODITY SELLING
How Do You Successfully Manage the Transformation
to the New Market Realities in a digitalized sales environment?
Managing Sales Into The Future
CODE|21 SALES COCKPIT 4.0 ©
Unlock More Performance Through Custom-Tailored SKILL SETS Aligned to Your Specific Business Scenarios.
Multiple Sales Models and Sales Roles.
The SKILL SETS provided in the new sales conversation trainings are designed to be role-specific and all COMPETENCES are adapted individually to the specific business scenario, the category of the salesperson and the company’s sales approach being used in their different markets. A CATALOG with 50 relevant Buyer 4.0 dialog elements is available for this purpose.
This in mind the SALES-COCKPIT 4.0 © in combination with the CONVERSATION MODELING SYSTEM is ideal for companies that have a wide range of products and services and for this reason have to cover a large number of differentiated sales models and sales roles in the different business areas.
With correspondingly designed BUSINESS SIMULATIONS we train the HOW in near-the-job role plays and by this accelerate the transition into the everyday business from the very beginning: The HOW, not the WHAT is the motto we strictly follow.
CODE|21 KATA LEADERSHIP AND TRANSITION FRAMEWORK
Gain More Speed and Higher Success Rates When Implementing the New Skills into Everyday Sales Business.
From Knowing to Practicing Proficiently.
To truly increase the performance, it is crucial to effectively use the new tools and techniques in the field. According to experts, sales training makes up at best 30% of the overall success. The follow-up implementation process – the transition into daily business – is therefore the real challenge in the change process.
For this purpose, we created an built-in LEADERSHIP AND TRANSITION FRAMEWORK existing of three components based on the KATA Model of Toyota:
A LEADERSHIP & COACHING MODEL
A DIGITAL LEARNING PLATFORM
- A SALES ENABLEMENT STRATEGY
This framework in combination with the multilingual ONLINE-SALES-ACADEMY enables the management to organize a fast and long-lasting TRANSFORMATION of the new skills in order to achieve sustained performance impacts and to generate significant response on the market.