KATA LEADERSHIP AND SALES COACHING
THE SALES COACH ©
Development of the new skills and managing the transition into day-to-day business systematically.
According to experts, 70% of the overall success of a sales qualification program depends on whether management is able to organize a successful implementation of the new skill sets into the everyday sales business.
For this, CODE | 21 offers a TRANSITION FRAMEWORK, that basically consists of three leadership components. At its core a Leadership and Coaching Modell © based on the KATA philosophy of Toyota. This model has been especially adapted for the SALES COACH © to easily implement new skills and to manage behavioral changes by following systematically a structured IMPROVEMENT PROCESS.
In addition an online Sales Excellence Academy © supports sellers to rapidly develop their newly aligned skill levels and a Plug-and-Sell Sales Enablement © concept accelerate the transition process to implement new sales approaches throughout the organization to consistently achieve the intended ROI.
HOWs: KATA Coaching and Ledership Model, Coaching Dialogue, Leadership Framework, Improvement Routine, SalesWiki, Learning and Reinforcement Plattform, Online Skill Library.
- the KATA Principles and basic elements
- Structure of the CODE|21 KATA Leadership & Coaching Model
- the KATA Tools
- the KATA Improvement Process
- the Improvement KATA and PDCA Cycle
- the Coaching KATA and the Coaching Dialogue
- the KATA Targets
- the Reinforcement Cycles
- the Coaching Principles
- the Coaching Roadmap
- the Coaching Framework including the Conversation Maps, Process Charts and the Reports
- the Transition Plan
The leadership and coaching training covers all competence levels from the transition roadmap in line with the company’s individual training journey in order to manage the transformation of the new skills in a fast and effective way. For this purpose, a company specific coaching framework with all the corresponding conversation maps and process charts is put together to support management in the best way possible.
Salesleader learn and practice how to ...
- manage the implementation process by using the TRANSITION FRAMEWORK and the provided LEADERSHIP TOOLS,
- implement and control the IMPROVEMENT PROCESS at an operational level,
- apply the COACHING DIALOGUE and use the associated LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK ,
- manage the IMPROVEMENT ROUTINE for mentees to achieve a permanent improvement of their selling skills,
- set up a COACHING ROADMAP and use it to plan reinforcement cycles,
- make use of the COACHING AND IMPROVEMENT REPORT to control the coaching activities,
- apply OPPORTUNITY and METHODOLOGY COACHING in different ways during the process,
- practice the KATA COACHING PRINCIPLES,
- handle the Sales Excellence Academy© and the underlying SalesWIKI operationally and conceptually,
- implement the SALES ENABLEMENT CONCEPT and actively build up the SKILLS LIBRARY,
- develop the principle of “continuous improvement” into a CORPORATE CULTURE,
- use the KATA COACHING MODEL as a leadership tool to methodically manage change in their teams for general purposes.
This program is part of the Digital Learning Circle and provides the below listed training types and transition modules.