SKILL AND TOOL LIBRARY
The SKILLS DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS focus on the skills required to succeed in selling in today‘s BtB environment. The workshops are custom-built based on a Skill and Tools Library consisting of over 50 skills.
CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC WORKSHOP LAYOUTS
The Workshop design process is based on seven steps:
- Overview of the Methodology and Tools
- Definition of the individual Skills Profiles relating to the Sales Model and classification along the Sales Process and stages
- Build and compilation of the Curriculum (Content and Learning Plan)
- Development/Customization of the Sales Kits©
- Development of Workshop Materials (Manual and Work Book)
- Final Review and Approval
- Print and Delivery Management
WORKSHOP TYPES AND FORMATS
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
The Skills Development Workshops provide a blend of Methodology, Tools and Skills designed for
- a specific seller role
- addressing today‘s market challenges
- equipped with the Buyer 4.0 Selling Skills
- aligning with the new Decision-Making Patterns© of Buyer 2.0
- including Messaging and Conversation Skills
- supported by the appropriate set of Sales-Tools
- integrating into a consistent Sales Process
This Workshop format focuses on practicing the new Skills in the Seller’s working environment. Through working on a live opportunity, sellers embed the new skills in their daily work.
- Customer Meetings
- Phone Calls
- Setting appointments and Email correspondence
- Presenting the Product Portfolio
- Submitting and defending the Proposal
- Final Negotiations
This highly effective and practical format, in combination with the appropriate Skills Development Workshop allows for a knowledge transfer that is as close to real life as it gets.
PROGRAMs UND WORKSHOPS
The programs cover all crucial Business-Scenarios along the Sales Cycle:
- INSIDE SALES (Qualification of Inbound Leads and Telesales)
- PROSPECTING (Acquisition of new potential clients)
- SALES CONVERSATIONS (Creating demand and initiating new business with new and existing clients)
- OPPORTUNITY MANAGEMENT (Control of Sales-Cycle in Complex Sales)
- FINAL AGREEMENT (Presenting proposals and closing the deal)
- SALES MANAGEMENT & COACHING (Pipeline Management and Leadership)
LANGUAGES AND COUNTRIES
Through our international network of highly experienced consultants, CODE | 21© can be deployed in 11 languages in order 20 countries.
What do the Sales Tools look like?
Take a look at our Sales Enablement Tools to see how your teams could be enabled to better success in the critical steps of the Sales Process.